Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Hey look I figured out how to put on pictures.  So far I only know how if I take them with my computer but I am trying to figure it out.
Anyways so Halloween was fun, my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin came down to watch my brothers and I while my parents went to run a half marathon.We went to trunk or treat then went trick or treating.  After that we went back to my house and  played some games.  The next day My brothers, my other cousins and Uncle went to the skate park then to the regular park, while my Aunt, Cousin, and I went to see High School Musical 3(I loved it, it was funny, the songs were good but my favorite was the prom one.)After that we went to lunch and then a few shops.  It was a good few days.
 

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY you figured it out!! awesome!

it was FUN being with you guys this weekend! i had a great time doing the trunk-or-treat and playing games!

THEN it was a blast to go see HSM and have a girls day!!

i know Uncle Paul had fun with the boys too...he got some really great pictures of them at the skate park!

i will post the pictures from Halloween tomorrow.

HUGS!

i love you!

hfl said...

Taylor, It sounds like ou had a great time with Holly and Paul. Keep on blogging.
By the way I updated our blog also.
Love grampa

Mamarazzi said...

gee Tay, do you think Grampa needs to learn how to spell my name!?