Monday, October 20, 2008

Clovis Gymnastics Meet

So this meet was Halloween themed so each team got to wear a costume for march in.  Our team was butterflies.  It was fun, we had wings and antennas, we were really cute!!!!!!  I did pretty good I got 4th on vault with an 8.425, I think I got 5th or 6th on bars with a 7.6, 5th on floor with an 8.0, 3rd on beam with an 8.9, and 5th all around.  It was an ok meet I now just have to prepare for the Zone Championships in our post season.  :)   
                           

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh i would have loved to have been there. i am bummed we had to miss it AND miss Zachary's baptism. it is so hard to be close enough to go to these things but far enough away to have to miss them when things like car troubles and Paul's job make it impossible!

poop!

we are going to be there for Halloween...i can't wait to see you and the other kiddos!

congrats on doing so well at your meet. PICTURES girlie!! post some pictures!

i love you!

Taylor said...

sorry no pictures yet I am still trying to figure things out I will try