Sunday, October 12, 2008

meet results

ssssooooo....(that was for aunt meg hehe)I had my gymnastics meet yesterday and did pretty good.  I got 5th on vault with an 8.550, on bars I got 4th with a 7.8 (the judges were really hard),  on beam I had first for a while but the last girl to compete on beam knocked me out:( It was ok though Because I still got second with an 8.725, on floor I got 3rd with an 8.425 , and all around again I was in first until that one girl knocked me out:( but I still got second with a 33.500.  It was a pretty good meet. Our level 6 team did not have enough girls to place as a team but our level fours and fives got first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

AWESOME!! I hope we are able to go to one of your meets someday! it all sounds so exciting!

you rock...but you know that!

(psssst...love the "sssssoooo" very funny!)

banananutmeg said...

soooooo...good job! keep it up taylor!

Scott said...

Sounds like I'll need to take out that girl's kneecaps, Nancy Kerrigan style... unless they do something different in Gymnastics.

Kristie told me about your blog today, and I thought I'd drop by to say hi. our page is scottandkristie.blogspot.com, if you want to drop by.

Scott said...

Ok, I just realized that the Nancy kerrigan reference might have been from before you were born. I am so old.