Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lots as been going on lately but I haven't thought of anything to write about.  Anyways I am so excited for Christmas there are only 12 days left!!!!!!!  It is getting colder here I am sure not as cold as it is in Colorado, no snow here just a little bit of rain.  Yesterday are gymnastics team and pre-team was on KSBW 8 for the Share Your Holiday it was a lot of fun we got to tumble and do other stuff.After that we had a Secret Santa Exchange Party where we found out who had us and told the person we had. Today we had a dance recital at the gym, it went good Shelby and I did a dance, it was good and we had a great time.     
 
         

5 comments:

hfl said...

Taylor,

I wish I could have been there to see your dance. The one that you performed at the last dance recital was so cute. Grandpa and I are doing well. It has been snowing for a couple of days but we are getting adjusted. It is still a little scary to drive in. I tought Relief Society today and grandpa helped with the Sacrament. This ward is very small and so I think we will be kept very busy. Thanks for updating us on your post we love to read about what you are doing.
I love you,
Grandma.

Mamarazzi said...

what's up TV star?! how cool to be on TV. did you record it?

we can't wait to see you guys when you get home after Christmas so we can give you your presents! woo hoo!

Lydia said...

Hi Taylor! I found your blog and you are so funny! Erin has a blog too, but I don't remember the address, and besides, she hasn't done anything with it lately. You're awesome!
Lydia

Scott said...

hey, where did you go? What are you up to? How was Christmas and New Years?

Taylor said...

sorry I havent blogged lately i have been so busy but I have some great things to blog about so I will when my mom downloads the pictures