Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trip Day Two


Day two was Easter and we were at the Porter's house.  It was a lot of fun, we woke up early and went down stairs to find our Easter Baskets.  Once we found them we opened them up and looked at all of our stuff that we got.  We then got ready for Church and went to Church.  We went to Sacrament Meeting a then my Brothers went to primary and I went to Sunday School and then to Young Woman's.  We then came home and had Easter Dinner.  We then colored eggs and had Easter egg Hunts.  After all of it was done my family and I drove to L.A. to our Hotel and went to Dinner.  We saw the Oelrich's on our way to dinner and said hi to them.  We then went back to the Hotel and went to bed to get ready for a big day at DISNEY LAND!!!!!!!!!
Coloring eggs at the Porter's.
Easter Morning with our Easter baskets.  Me, Garrett, Zachary, Madison(on the couch), Allison(behind me).

4 comments:

hfl said...

I'm glad you posted these cute pictures. It looks like you really had fun. Since you posted your Easter pictures you are inspiring me to get busy and post ours. Hopefully this week I will get to it.

Mamarazzi said...

yay! i love when you blog!

looks like more vacation fun...i am excited to keep reading all about it!

it was so much fun to see you this weekend. i cannot belive how womanly and grown up you are all of the sudden!! stop that!

Scott said...

At his rate, you are going to go on another vacation before you finish blogging this one. Just kidding, but I do want to see some more pics. Next time do day 3/4 together.

Taylor said...

hey sorry I havent posted for a while every time i try to post a new picture or sumthin it wont work it just puts the url address i dont know what is wrong but hopefully when I try to post pictures again it will work lol
Love,
Taylor