Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures

This is one of my favorites of Brock.  I love the poze that he picked out:)
When we were in Utah my Aunt Andrea took these amazing pictures.  She is an amazing Photographer.   
She also took pictures of my brothers and of all of us together.  They turned out great.  I love the ones of Brock.  It was so funny to watch him pose and then keep wanting to take more.  His poses were so cute.  
Even though it was FREEZING outside :) it was a lot of fun and the pictures turned out great.  





                                                              


4 comments:

hfl said...

Hi Taylor, Thanks for posting the pictures. You look so old. I can't believe you are growing up so fast. I also love the cute picture of Brock and the fact that he liked getting his picture taken. Tell him I think he looks adorable.
Love you, grandma

Scott said...

Tay, These pics are really cute. Andrea is really talented. Thanks for posting them.

hfl said...

Ok, it is time for a new post. I think that you and I should make some kind of a deal on posting more regularly. What do you think about that?
Grandma

Show Choir Chicka said...

Taylor, it's Erin Ellis. I miss you guys so bad! It stinks that we haven't been able to go to trinity lately. You look awesome in the pictures!