Friday, January 23, 2009

Performance


So the coolest thing happened a week ago.  My gymnastics team and I got to perform at a BYU, San Jose State, and UC Davis gymnastics meet!!!!!!!!!  It was a ton of fun.  We first got to watch the meet and then while they were adding up the scores we got to perform, we did a routine that one of our coaches made for us.  After we performed and a little before we even got to meet some of  the girls on the BYU Gymnastics team!!!!!!!!!!!  A few of us went to BYU Gymnastics Camp and some of the gymnasts were the coaches and so it was cool to see them again.  We got to take pictures with them too!!!!!
This is me and two girls on my team with Whitney from BYU.  It was cool to see her again. We also saw and gave hugs to Megan but we didn't get a picture but we got to talk to her for a little bit.  We saw some other gymnasts and gave high fives to them and hugs.  
 
 This is us with the coaches of the BYU Gymnastics Team.  They were super nice and they were talking to us and giving us hugs.  It was a Super cool experience.

8 comments:

hfl said...

yea, you made a new post with pictures even. I love it. That was way cool that you got to perform at the meet. I wish I had been there to see it. We are so proud of you and all your hard work and practice. We love you
Grandma

Mamarazzi said...

awesome Tay!! sounds like there are some super exciting things happening in your life right now! i am glad you are blogging about them so i can read all about it!

HUGS!

Stefani said...

Good Job Taylor! This is fun! I'm glad you posted about it. Something to always remember

The BYU Gymnasts said...

You girls did an awesome job performing at the meet! Thanks for all the support you give the BYU team, hopefully we'll see you next summer :)

Andrea said...

Wow you got to perform at BYU! That is so cool! If you want to check out my blog type in www.lindsey-may.blogspot.com






- Lindsey Anderson

Annette said...

How exciting! I've heard Kylii talk about this, so it's fun to see pictures. I can totally see you and Kylii on the BYU team in a few years. You guys are AMAZING! And wow you look all grown up in these pictures and so pretty as always!

Kevin and Ronny said...

Wow Taylor!! Good job! Wanna hear something funny! Brad the coach for BYU was coach for All-American Gymnastics is Provo when I was competing. I didn't realize how long its been he looks really old. The other coach was a coach there also and I don't remember her name, but I KNOW she didn't get that tan in Utah! haha! Their top gymnast at that time that I competed against was Shelly Sherer ( she is married now to one of the sports broadcasters in Salt lake). Shelly actually got a Scholarship at the U! Funny Huh! Crazy to see them again!
Ronny Hansen

shelby : ) said...

that was so fun! i was nervous and excited at the same time. i am going to miss you guy and th performances we did. i hope to see you all soon. i cant wait to start dancing again,especially the donut tuesdays. ill see you soon, shelby